Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Kai's Planet

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #7

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 am

I can feel the energy moving through my body and building in my fist. It builds and builds until all the enrgy that I have collected from the planet is pulsing in my fist. My fist glows white and I can barely hold onto the power. I try and open my fist and release the energy, but it resists. I furrow my brow and try again...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #8

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:31 am

It is too hard for me to open. I channel some of my own energy and manage to start and pry my hand open. I get my palm open and a small ball of blue energy sparks to life. It flickers from my hand to the small ball. The ball begins to take a more solid shape and grow to a larger side...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #9

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 am

I can feel that King Kai, Gregory, and Bubbles have gathered around to watch as I create the spirit bomb. Now that it is close to being complete I feel as they offer a bit of their energy to the ball as well. The ball swells and shines blue. The purity of the power is soothing and rains down on all of us...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #10

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:37 am

I have successfully created the spirit bomb and I open my eyes and gaze upon its glory. "Wow!" I say in amazement. "This is cool!" I say and then hear King Kai chuckle, "Yes very good now give the energy back to the planet." I focus on the energy and return it to where it belongs. I thank the planet and the other for their help...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Promising Student

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 am

King kai: Oh my you are my best student, to mastered the Spirit bomb with ease. But don't forget, to gather the energy you need some time (you need 3 posts to gather energy), and the Spirit bomb is very effective against the Devils.

King kai: OH my looked at the time, am going for my nap. Use that time to rest and do anything you want, because i have more to show you.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Defense

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:18 am

King kai: your training is nearly complit i can only teach you one last technique that will help you to defend agains Larky and other ki attack it is called Energy Barrier.

King kai: I will now explain to you how it work: You need to manipulate your Ki and create a barrier around you, it is a easy to do, but when you are under attack, it will be hard for you to focus.(Need 10 posts to learn.). But i know that you will manage to learn that, when you learn it i will offer you my personal training.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #1

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 pm

I stand with my feet shoudler length apart. I dig my feet into the ground and hunch over slightly. The wind blows over the grass and gently brushes past me. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing. I breath deep slow breaths and begin to channel my ki...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #2

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm

My aura begins to take form and ignites around me. I furrow my brow as I focus and continue to channel my energy. I gather my energy and power up to make a powerful barrier. My aura grows and the wind around me picks up speed. King Kai shield his face with his arms and Bubbles and Gregory cower behind him...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #3

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:49 pm

I growl as I continue to charge up my energy. "Aaaaarghhh..." my muscles buldge and my body seems to swell with power. "AAAAHHHH!" I let out a shout as I charge up a lot of energy. My aura pulses and I decide that I have charged up enough. I think back to my battle with the Namek and how I was helpless against his attack...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #4

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

I make a silent promise to myself that I won't let that happen again. Next time I will be ready. Next time he will be the weak one and I will destroy him. I let out a large breath that I had been holding. I begin to focus the energy within me into a shield around me...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #5

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 pm

I thrust my hands out to my sides and let the energy flow from them. I keep the energy flowing in an attempt to encompass myself in it. As the energy from both my hands gets close to joining they halt and slowly begin to recede. I growl in protest, but try as I might I can't stop it from returning to my hands...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #6

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm

I stop my foot into the ground. "Damn I was so close." I bark. I hop up into the air and thrust my hands out to my side. "I will not let that fool beat me again!! I have worked to hard to lose again!!" I shout. "Come on Narcissis you can do this!" I say to myself and I try again...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #7

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 pm

I change my mind and put one hand forward. I charge a large ball of ki and fire it. It flys off and begins lapping the planet. I thrust my arms back out to my sides and begin creating a barrier. The barrier is thicker and stronger than it was the first time. I grunt against the resistance of energy and continue to close the ball...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #8

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

The two sides get closer and closer and look as though it will close. Then it stops short. "Nooo!!" I growl and clench my teeth as I force the energy to continue on and merge. My veins buldge and sweat drips off me, but finally I get the sides to merge and complete the barrier. I watch as the ball of energy circles and put the barrier to the test...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #9

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm

I slide over to the side and place myself in the path of the ki ball. The ki ball crests the horizon and zooms in. I focus on maintaining the energy barrier. The ki blast slams against it and the forces of the impact is surprisingly strong. It takes all my strength to hold the barrier. The ball continues to press in against me. It bends my barrier and slowly starts to split it open...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Learning Energy Barrier #10

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm

I growl in protest and shout, "NOOO!!" Through clenched teeth. I put more energy into the barrier and manage to stop the balls progress. I focus on the barrier and push to ki ball back. I push back so hard that I send the ball flying off into the distance. I maintain my barrier and fly up into the air. I call the ki ball back to me and when it impacts the barrier it erupts into a massive explosion. Everyone on King Kai's planet fall back as they are hit by the shockwave. When the smoke clears I float down with my barrier still intact!!...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Master

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:04 am

King kai: Ah you have manage to learn the energy barrier, good it will protect you from some ki attack.

You se how the the King kai's Antennas are moving. OH my he said.

King kai: They manage to kill Larky, the namek who stole your power, but we now have bigger problems: There are 2 devil's on earth and one saiyan, and they are planing somethin evil.

King kai: You have 2 options, will you train under me, or do as you wan't.???
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty King Kai's Training??

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 am

"I would like you to train me King Kai." I reply to King Kai...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Training under Master

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 am

King kai: OK then be rady.

You see the king kai make a stance, and he vanish. Then suddenly you are hit by the the king kai from behing back...............
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 2 Empty Re: King Kai's Planet

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 am

I get hit in the back and fly across the planet. I flip in the air and turn around to face King Kai. I charge back in at him and throw an elbow at his face. I bring my knee up to his stomach and spin kick towards his head. I finish by charging up a large ball of ki in my hand and firing it at King Kai...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 am

Oh my i have teach you well, he then dodge all of yours attack and again hit you in the head from behind. If you wana stop just say. (you may write 3 more posts for training with master )
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 am

I fall to the ground from the hit and roll back to my feet. I lunge at him and punch a few times at his head. I kick at his ribs a few times and hop back. I put my hands at my side and charge up a ball of ki I shout, "SUPER KAMEHAMEHA!!" and fire a massive ki beam at him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 am

The king kai is hit by your super kamehame wawe he is sent flying in to the car.

King kai: nononnon no my car.

He then hit you with a barrage iof ki blast then while you are dodging the blast's he hit you with barrage of punches and kick's.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 am

I attempt to dodge the incoming ki blast and when he rushes in I block and dodge his incoming attacks. He manages to hit me a few times. Eventually he stops to catch his breath and I counter with an uppercut to his chin. I quickly put my hand on his chest and blast him with ki...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am

You manage to blast the king kai.

King kai :you are good, ha ha ha ha ha

He then fires a red ki blasts from his Antennas into you........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next