Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Way

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:44 am

Snake Way is a 1 million kilometer long narrow, winding path, located in Other World, above Hell, which leads from King Yemma's palace to King Kai's planet. (20 posts to climb, 15 posts to fly).
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty King Yama's

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 pm

I arrive at the checkpoint and stand before King Yama. He looks through his book and thinks for a moment. "OK good enough..." he points to snake way,"That road will take you to King Kai's. Don't fall off or you will never get back up..." he waves me off and calls the next soul forward...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 pm

I approach Snake way and see a large snake head that acts as an entrance to the road. It seems to stretch on forever. I run a few steps and then hop into the air. I soared over snake way enroute to King Kai's planet...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

I fly over that road as it curves back and forth underneath me. I reach my hand down to my chest and feel the spot that the demon punched his hand through. I can almost feel it as I think back to it. A small growl excapes my lips. If it wasn't for that sneaky Namek I would have easily destroyed that kid...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

My mind drifts to many random things but eventually settles on the Namek and how he was able to steal my power. "How is that even possible!" I shout aloud to myself. I think back to how he was able to stretch himself into an elastic substance and avoid my attacks. "I have to come up with a way to counter that." I think aloud...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Telepaty.

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

"hn h nh n hn hh ....... can you hear me,,,,,,,it's me ,,,,,,,Kami...... ah now is ok, listen you need to reach the king kai place there he will train you, and you need to hurry, we have a new enemy the one that killed you the demon, i dont know if we can find the dragon ball to revive you but there is other way you must ,,,,,,, tham its breaking up ,,,,,,,.........,....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

I conttinue flying as fast as I can but their seems to always be more road. I King Kai has a technique or some advise on how to counter that nameks ability. I also need to train even harder than before. I have a lot of ground to make up in order to kill those nameks. Through clenched teeth I growl, "I will find a way to kill you Larky!!"

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Kami??

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

I look around confused. "Kami?? Where are you?" I don't see anyone around. "Oh... your in my head..." I listen to Kami. "The demon? But he is just a weakling. Well maybe he will do me a favor and kill that namek..." I laugh at the thought. "Kami umm your breaking up. What are you talking about? How else do I come back to life?? KAMI!?"...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 6

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

"Damn!! No rest for the weary I guess." I fly towards King Kai's planet doing my best to fly as fast as I can. I know that I need to hurry but this road doesn't seem to be getting any shorter. I soar through the air as fast as my ki will carry me. The scenery is very boring just yellow clouds and this unbelievably long road...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 7

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

The wind rustle through my hair and I tuck my arms to my sides and push myself forward as fast as I can. I can sense the trouble back on earth. Something happened to Smithi. His power swelled and he looked as though he may have been strong enough to destroy the namek...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 8

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Despite seeing how I was defeated he was careless. He allowed the namek to get in close and use his horrible technique. The namek stole his power and left him helpless. It is a sad day on earth. All those that had any chance to defeat the evil on earth are either dead or too weak to stop them...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 9

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

My rage boils within me. How is it that we were all defeated. I charge up ki balls fire them randomly down at hell!! I channel my rage into speed and fly through the air even faster. I have to get to King Kai's...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 10

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Random balls of ki fire back up at me. They shoot up through the clouds and race in towards me. There are too many to count. I dodge and roll out of the way of the first few, but the stream of ki balls seems to never end. I dodge to the right of one and a second flys in and cuts me off. I charge up and swat it aside...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 11

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:57 pm

More and more balls shot up at me and push me to the limits of my speed and agility. The balls seem to be getting faster ans faster. Or it might be that I am just slowing. I can almost see the end of snake way, but I don't know if I can make it. A large ball of ki races in at me and I have no were to go in order to avoid it...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 12

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:02 pm

I charge a ball of ki in my hand and hurl it at the large ball. They collide and explode. The explosion spread to the nearby balls. It creates a massive chain reaction of explosions. I fly up as high as I can to avoid the explosion. I feel the shockwave blast into me and send me up faster then I can move...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 13

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm

"AAAAHHH!!" I growl in protest of the energy that is pushing me and overcome it. I turn back and see that the all of the ki balls are gone. I let out a sigh of relief and fly to the end of snake way. When I get there I see nothing. It takes me a few moments until I look up and see a small planet. I fly up to the planet with high hopes...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 14

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

When I get about halfway to the planet I feel a large amount of energy behind me. I turn to see a ball of energy the size of King Kai's planet closing in on me. I put my hands to my side and shout, "Super KameHameHaa!!" I fire a massive beam of ki at the ball and slow its progress. My beam struggles to hold the ball at bay and it slowly closes in...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Snake Way 15

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm

The ball moves all the way up to me and almost touches my hands. My hair flares yellow and my aura burst to life around me yellow. "HAAAA!!" I funnel even more energy in my kamehameha and cause the ball to explode. The force of the explosion sends me flying up to King Kai's planet. I smash into the ground and create a small crater...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 1

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 am

I start to fly snake way and start flying at a good pace and then start to go even faster then I realize Ive come very far already...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 2

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 am

I start going even faster but then realize that I am very tired so then I slow down and then I keep going towards king kais...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 3

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:58 am

I then start to lose control for some reason and fall as I tumble to the ground then I get up and fly back up to start my trek once again...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 am

I then start to go even faster then I see my speed and realize that I have gotten very strong since I trained in the hyperbolic time chamber...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 5

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

Then after thinking about the time chamber for so long I look and see that I am no longer on the path and start to fall..

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 6

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:08 am

I then fall in to the clound below me adn am barely able to float above them but as black shadow hands come up and attempt to grab me...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty flying snake way 7

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 am

I fight the hands off with my might but as they grab ahold off my shirt and then I struggle with alll my might to get them off of me...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way Empty Re: Snake Way

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum