Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Way

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 8

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 am

I then fight them off finally and then I start to float my wy to the top but as I reach for the path I hurt my hand on the spikes then slowly fall back down...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 9

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 am

The hands grab hold of me once again but as I Do not have the strength to fight them off again and give up slowly...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 10

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am

Ithen sya to myself " no I havent come this far just to let myself fall down to hell now' I get angry as I fight off the hand even hardeer...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 11

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 am

I then push off the hands and fly up to snake way where I get up to the path where I shake off what I just expereniced...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 12

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 am

I then start to fly to the end of snke way again and go at a really fast pace to recover the time I lost...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 13

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 am

I start flying very fast and then I fight off the urge to stop and keep going till I feel like I am about to throw up...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 14

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 am

I continue to fly very fast and then as I continue to fight off the urge to stop and keep going as I see the end of the tail...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty flying snake way 15

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 am

I then get to the end of the tail and see that king kai is very far up in the sky and then I jump up and and land on the planet...

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty The Dark women on snake way! part 1

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I walk down snake way placing my right leg in position with my left, I look ahead all I see is a long path ahead of me. I then see a truck pass me I quickly hop on jumping at the sight of it, I notice that the truck has a have a weighted gi weighting around 5,000 pounds I quickly put it on and then I relax in the back of the the truck, I notice that the clouds are moving strangely I look down and its noting but darkness below.

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty Re: Snake Way

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

A 7 foot angel then falls on top of you and looks you in the eye. "What do you think you're doing?" The angel yells at you,slightly spitting on you.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Snake Way - Page 2 Empty The Dark women on snake way! part 2

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm

I begin to dodge the spit noticing that my spend has increase slightly but the weight of the gi puts a strain on my body.
Then you notice that the trunk is headed to a rip in snakeway leading to HFIL. You tried to persuade the angle for assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

Hi, if you want to play this game go to http://dbzdarkround.webs.com/, and join there.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum