Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta jobs

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Saiyan Royal Guard #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 pm

I walk back up to the saiyan and relieve him. I spend another few hours standing in front of the door. Important looking people walk to and fro. A few enter and exit the door, but most just walk by and act like I don't exist. After a few hours a saiyan comes and relieves me. I walk to the front desk and collect my pay for the day...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Saiyan Royal Guard

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm

THam the sun is killing me i need to stand in this armor and guard the door.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Another day at guarding duty, but at least the job is well payed. Then there is the explosion in the city, i can see a power ball in the air, and there are 3 Oozaru, tham this is the attack, the rebels. Then the King come out and he says : Oh men do and stop them. Omg this is i have a deja vu abouth this day.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

While standing still i saw a mean running towards me, i stop him and ask him what he wan't. He said: I need to speak to the King, i have some important news for him.

Ok you may enter i said to the man. He the runn inside the Throne room....

Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 pm

After and hour or so, he leave the Throne room, and a few minute after the whole platton of elites came out with full battle gear. It is something important. I have done good for letting him inside.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty lox class warrior

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I walk into the room and see some a elite saiyans messing with a low class saiyan.i ignore it and kkep walking along.I soon come to a restuarant and steal some food uitley.I eat a quick meal and then go home to rest.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Medium level

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:49 pm

I soon am a medium lefvel warrior.I walk around a bit and look for something to do.There a a few lox class so i appear behind one and kick him in the back.One looks confused so i punch him in the nose.I then grab the last one and thro him into the air jump up and criss cross my finger's and slam him down into the floor.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegeta jobs

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:06 pm

as i work as a royal guard someone walks towards me so i say, no u cant come in here. they fire kamehameha at me and get it defected back to blow them up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

i walk around and get bored very easily so i do 10mins slod bag work, i then spar with my m8 for a but and give hiom a hell of a fight, he understands why i am the royal assasin know.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Low Class Saiyan Job

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 am

An average day on the town,walking around making sure no one causes trouble ,yeah i get the usual royal guard bragging every now and then, but hay it part of the job, but I always say to myself "One day i will show them,I will show them all true power".

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Medium level warrior 1

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I get a few special mission's from Vegeta nothing i can't handle, but now and then I would just get to walk around making sure there is no trouble,but hay that's just the way it is, "but i will soon be at the top".

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs - Page 2 Empty Medium level warrior 2

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 am

Again another day on the town catching thief's and 1 or 2 errands but nothing special but ,at the end of the day is the best with tons of food to eat and a warm bed to sleep in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2