Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta jobs

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Vegeta jobs

Post  Admin Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

It is a small building, inside are 3 saiyans. Each of then gives a job to do.

- Low level warrior- 0 post required - 100 dollors

- Medium level warrior -50 post required - 500 dollors

- Elite warrior - 100 post required - 1500 dollors

- Saiyan Royal Guard - 150 posts required - 2,000 dollors.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Re: Vegeta jobs

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

I wanna be a lower wariror

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty cool

Post  Admin Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Post here,once a day about the life as a low level saiyan

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Another day in the life of a low class saiyan. As usual, hhigher-ranked saiyans brag about everything good they have in the morning. Then, my job just walking around watching out for crooks. Finally, my favirute time of the day, night time lol. I sit down, eat my food and go to sleep. "Can't wait to move on"

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty yea

Post  Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm

May sure you keep a invo of all your things

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 am

I am low level warrior, Tham that elites they are getting on my nerves, they will se i will one day become the elite saiyan warrior and then i will show them. But now i need energy i need to Eat a lot, i quickly start eating and after a couple of minutes there is no food left ,ah this is nice now is a nap time. He goes to sleep.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Another day at the Guard duty, "Bah this is what the mean the low class warrior, but they will see soon." "Lucky this was a good day there were no trouble in the city, and the Elites were on the mission on another planet , so they didnt tease us." I then go to the restoran to eat and then to sleep and the new day.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Medium level warrior

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 am

Aha i had finaly become the Medium level warrior, now i dont need to do a guard duties anymore. On the work i got assignment to patrol the waste lands, but i wasnt alone there were some other guys also, we even have a quick sparring session, it was fun, but now i am done wiht the job. Lets go to eat i sad the guys who were with me. Sure they say. And that was my thay now i am going to sleep.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Medium level warrior 2

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 am

Another day at work, there were some rebels in the waste lands, so we were sent to deal with them. We killed them all. ahahah ahahahah . It was so good i have manage to get to kill one man, he was not powerful enough to defeat me one ki blast was everthing that i need to get rid of him forever. Later we have a dinner in the great hall.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Medium level warrior 3

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 am

OH my that hurt i almost lost my arm in the battle, this rebels have some power, we should have been more careful about them. But Next time they will pay. They have manage to kill one of guards that has been sent to deal with them. Next time we will win...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Medium level warrior 4

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 am

Smoke is all over the place some guy transform in the oozaru, but he is to week to control it, hes started to attack us and them. WATCH OU - Someone shout and then a huge beam of energy hits the some unlucky saiyan and destroyed him to peaces. Poor little fellow, i then start to charge the ki blast and i manage to hit the oozaru but it didn't hurt him at all.After a couple of hours of fighting we manage to cut his tail of, then we have a nice dinner .
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Saiyan Royal Guard

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 am

Omg this job is so good, i am a royal guard for the King Vegeta, what more i can say. My jobe is to protect the king with any mean necesery, and i will protect him with all cost.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

Nothing is happening, on this job i think that i will need to train more. I need to get in the shape so that i can be more powerful. Hahahaha, this is a funny job , i have made frends. But this time the elites don't pick i fight with me hahaha.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 am

Oh my the rebel's attacked the king, i manage to captured one, he was trying to escape, and he calls himself a saiyan, he will be executed tommorow morning, by the king, oh my this is going to be nice to watch..............
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 am

It is the time for execution in front the whole saiyan race, hahah i will enjoy it. Boom, what is happening. The rebels attack, someone shout: My king you must go to the palace i say. King: A true saiyan dosn't flee from the battle, he fight it till the end of it.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty elite warrior.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 am

i walk into an old building and they say right ur power level will be mesured and u will become a true saiyen warrior ok.

fine with me i say. they say omg. u do pack some power. straght to the elites for u my friend. kl i say and remember that my farther was a low clas warrior. i hope i have done him proud. i then go and and get my first assighn ment. i am to lead a low level warrior to an extraction point as his hole team is dead. i am a lone warrior but i am more than a match for these rebel saiyens. i walk in and i am greeted by a team of rebe saiyens beating a loyal low class saiyen.
cowards i snarl. i run and put 1 to the floor then dodge a punch and bladt the other to smitherines before i round on the las to with my super kamehameha. i drag the loyal saiyen to my ship and we return to the city.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty elite saiyen

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 am

as i walk into the assembly building i am greeted by the low class saiyen that i saved. thank you he says and offers his hand. i take it and we both go to the assembly area.
my name is called so i step to the front of the small saiyen crowd. i have no saiyen armor and people satrt chatering and whispering. i am still in my boxing training gear. the organization man says there is a special mission to go and destroy some remaining truffles in an old fortress to the east. i accept and he says u dont have to do this alone though. the saiyen i saved joins me and we head of to the east. the saiyen who is named joe. asked how come i joined the army so late if i was an elite. i tell him i used to live on earth so he says he says r u half saiyen then. yes i say. he says he thinks he knows my dad. it turned out he did and that my dad was in his group of low class saiyens for 4 years.

we find the truffles and we take them out with only a little trouble for joe.
another one while i take out 4 of them he kills the last one but is injured yet agin. when he recovers he says his powerlevel in know at 12,000. nice i say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 am

I have again get the job. But i am now standing near the entrance to the Throne room, protecting the king. But i am not alone, i have other one that is also a Royal Guard, we talk with him and he sems like a nice guy, he says that we need to go to practice some together, to make us stronger, and that we can bether protect the King.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:04 am

While standing still, a King Vegeta pass, and he says that he will be back soon and that we need to wait till he is back.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 am

Ah gain a saiyan royal guard. Well at least the pay is good, Oh did you hear that there is the tournament on the vegeta. Oh yes i heard i says to the other guard, i have signed up .
Oh so your also in the tournamet, he said to me.

Somebody is going be calm....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 am

OMG they are elites, the King have sen't them on some special mission, they are so cool. He sad this to me.

Xersos: Did you know that i have been on the elites, yeh but i took this job becaus the pay is good and i will be able to pay for the gravity machine, so that i can train for the tournament. I will win, i know that.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Saiyan Royal Guard #1

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I stand at the door leading to the King's Throne room and stand guard. I see a few says walk by but I stand a still as a statue and stare at the wall. The guard on the other side of the door does likewise. King Vegeta's right hand man Zorn opens the door and step out into the hallway. He closes the door behind himself and looks me and the other guard over. He thinks for a moment and then disappears down the hall. A short time later he returns and without a word to either of us he heads back into the throne room. I glance over to the other guard but he is better at acting like a statue than I am and does nothing. I stand around for what seems like hours and then another saiyan comes and relieves me...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Saiyan Royal Guard #2

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I take a long well deserved break and then go back in to relieve the guard that relieved me. When I get back to the door both of the guards are gone. I walk over to my spot and stand there. Zorn pokes his head out again and looks around. He is surprised to see that I am guarding the door alone. "Where is the other guard?" he asks. I turn and look at him and say, "I don't know. Some came and relieved me a few hours ago. I just came back to give one of them a break and they were both gone." Zorn thinks about it for a moment and then leaves. I stand around for another long stretch of time and then Zorn returns. "You can go now." He says. "You did a good job and you can collect your pay at the front desk." I nod to him and make my way out. I collect my pay and leave for the day...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 am

Another day at guarding duty, but at least the job is well payed. Then there is the explosion in the city, i can see a power ball in the air, and there are 3 Oozaru, tham this is the attack, the rebels. Then the King come out and he says : Oh men do and stop them.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta jobs Empty Saiyan Royal Guard #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 pm

I walk up to the door and relieve the current guard. I stand around and watch as people walk by. The day is as uneventful as I thought it would be and after a few hours another saiyan walks up and relieves me. I nod to him and say, "Have fun." he doesn't laugh or say anything in reply. I walk away...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next