Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working post

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Working post Empty Working post

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:11 am

You see a board, on the board are some jobs you can do while dead.

Heaven Janitor - 0 posts - you get 100 favor

Tour Guide - 50 posts - you get 500 favor

Airplane pilot - 100 posts - you get 1,000 favor

Last edited by Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty Airplane Pilot...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

I walk up to the plane and take a good look at it. I make sure that there is nothing wrong with the plane. I see a few spirits flow over, "We would like an aerial tour please." I smile and reply, "It would be my pleasure. Climb aboard." I open the door and let the spirits in. I hope into the cockpit and start up the engines. I pull out on the the runway and take flight. We fly around and I point out a few random locations and give fake goofy background stories to them. After a few hours I bring the plane back in and land. The spirits hop out and thank me for the tour. I nod and wipe down the plane...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm

An ogre with a parcel comes up to me as I am wiping down the plane. "Hey." he says in a gruff voice. "Can you take this to King Yama?" I look over at the orge and furrow my brow. I turn my gaze down to the parcel and think for a moment. "Yeah... sure thing." The ogre hands me the parcel and runs off. "What a weirdo..." I say to myself and hop in the plane. I takeoff and head to King Yama's. I fly in and land on his desk. I hop out and present the parcel to King Yama. His eyes grow even larger than they already are and he snatches the parcel from me. When he opens the parcel it explodes in his face... the explosion is tiny in comparison to King Yama and he laugh in spite of it. "Thanks... I guess." King Yama booms. I shrug my shoulders and wave goodbye. I hop in the plane and fly back to the airport. I put the plane away and call it a day...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 pm

I walk over to my plane and see a few spirits waiting around. "You wanna ride?" I ask. They hop around happily. I open the door and let them in. I start the engine and take off. We get into the air and soar around for a bit. We take in the sites of the afterlife and return to land. The spirits thank me for my help and float off...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm

I walk into the airport terminal and see a few packages marked for delivery. I walk over and pick up a large package. I carry it to the plane and set it into the back. I start the plane and fly up into the air. I head to the location designated by the package. I set down the plane in a flat open area and take out the package. There is only a small shake in the area. I lay the package down in front and hop back in the plane. I fly back to the airport and touchdown. I put the airplane back in the hanger and call it a day...

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty Airplane pilot...

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

I head over to the airport terminal and see that the amount of packages awaiting delivery is even larger than yesterday. I grab a few arm loads of boxes marked HELL and toss them into the cargo plane. I start the engine, taxi to the runway, look both ways and shoot off into the sky. I fly over to the drop zone and release the packages. I see a large group of spirits huddle around and they snatch the boxes out of the sky. I don't wait around to see what happens next. Instead I fly back to the airport, touchdown and then taxi the aircraft to parking...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm

I hop out of the plane and run into the terminal. I grab more arm loads of boxes and fill the plane. I start the engine up and taxi to the runway. I lift off into the sky and fly over to the drop zone. I release the packages and watch as the spirits catch them. I wait around and see them calling out names and handing the packages to the correct people. A smile finds it way to my face and I turn the plane and head back to the airport. The spirits wave their thanks to me as I fly off into the sunset...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 am

I walk into the airport terminal and see a note sitting on the counter. I pick it up and read it. It has two destinations on it. One is written in red and one is written in blue. I decide to go to the blue address and walk over to the plane. I start it up and taxi to the runway. I take the runway and take off. I fly to the destination and set the plane down. There is a small shack with a spirit in front of it. He is holding a package. I hop out of the plane and walk over to him. He tosses me the package and runs off. "O..K..." I say to myself and carry the package back to the plane. I fly back to the airport and touchdown. When I get there I see two ogres standing around. The first is blue and the second is red. I hand package over to the blue one and he walks away happily. The red ogre glares at me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 am

The red ogre growls at me and asks me to get his packages. I nod and say, "Don't worry I will get it for you." I hop into the plane and take off. I fly to the destination and land the plane. I hop out and see another spirit holding a package. I lays the package on the ground and walks away. I pick up the package and shake my head. I hop back into the plane and fly back to the airport. I hand the package over to the red ogre. He rolls his eyes at me and walks away...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm

I walk into the airport terminal I see a few large boxes. I walk over and pick one up. I carry it over to the plane and load it in the back. I hop in the plane and start it up. I taxi to the runway and take off. I fly to the drop off point and release the box. It falls to the ground and a parashoot opens and floats it to the ground. I fly back to the airport and land the plane. I taxi the aircraft to parking and hop out...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm

I walk back over to the terminal and get another box. I toss it in the back and climb back into the plane. I taxi to the runway and take off. I fly over to the drop point and release the package. In falls to the ground, but no shoot opens. "Hmmm that's weird." I think to myself and fly back to the airport. I touchdown and taxi the aircraft to parking...

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty airplane pilot

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

I start out a job as an airplane pilot and am given a job to fly some newly deceased from the grave yard to the check in station nothing really unusal happens and then I safely land at the station.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

The next job Im given is to give a ride to people who just got enough favor to come back to life so I fly them and I then have a very boring flight until my left wing blows and I have to pull up my the flight and passengers are force to parachute out of the plane and I have to fly back to with one wing then I get it repaired.

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty airplane pilot 2

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 pm

I then have to fly some contestants to the afterlife tournament where I then have a good time watching the tournment and then I fly the contestants to the otherworld again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

I start working as an airplane pilot and fly some people to the judgement seat where They are judge on where there should go heaven or hell I drop them off and head back to the station.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:35 pm

As an airplane pilot I need to fly some newly deceased to the check in station and not much happens but some annoying passengers and everthing goes as planned.

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty airplane pilot 2

Post  Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

I then fly some tourmant contestants to the tournament which is pretty fun and I then watch the tournament and fly them back.

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty Airplane pilot

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 pm

I then am hired as a airplane pilot once more as I am told that if I do this enough I can come back to life so then I fly some contestants to a tournament...

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty Airplane pilot

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 pm

I then have to fly some people coming back to life to earth so things turn out bad and I end up having to make them jump out of the plane then I fly back to the landing zone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:40 am

I start working as an airplane pilot and fly some people to the judgement seat where They are judged on where there should go heaven or hell I then drop them off and head back to the station to recieve mynext assignment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 am

The next job Im given is to give a ride to people who just got enough favor to come back to life so I fly them and I then have a very boring flight until my left wing blows and I have to pull up my the flight and passengers are force to parachute out of the plane and I have to fly back to with one wing then I get it repaired.

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty aiplane pilot

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 am

I then fly some tourmant contestants to the tournament which is pretty fun and I then watch the tournament and fly them back

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 am

I then have to fly some people coming back to life to earth so things turn out bad and I end up having to make them jump out of the plane then I fly back to the landing zone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

I then go to fly some people so they can come back to life and things go as boring as usaual and I decide to head back to the station.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 am

I start working as an airplane pilot and fly some people to the judgement seat where They are judged on where there should go heaven or hell I then drop them off and head back to the station to recieve mynext assignment.

Back to top Go down

Working post Empty Re: Working post

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next